Saturday, November 17, 2012

Pots and Breadsticks

It looks like we'll be cutting this block yard project VERY close. The guys are finishing up the benches, so they'll be done probably tomorrow. But then they need to dry for a few days. So starting on Thursday, we will be frantically throwing (nicely) blocks onto benches. Yes, Thursday is a short day, yes that means we only really then have Saturday and Sunday morning to finish up, but WE CAN DO IT!

Tasha was sick and had to stay home today, so it was just me and the pots for the most part! I was glad I brought my iPod for a little company. But the lack of distractions meant I drew about a million pots today (give or take a few). Ok, so maybe it was more like 25, but that's still really good for a day's work. I even got to draw a bread mould after lunch. The best part was that I got these bread-stick like thing in my picnic and was munching on one while I drew. It seemed so fitting that Nadine took a photo:


Now if only I had some spaghetti...