Sunday, November 6, 2011

I'm Lovin' It

I know this isn't about my current trip to Luxor, but since I'm still in Luxor, I think this post will count.

As I've mentioned before, we were all craving cheeseburgers, so when we went to Luxor that first weekend, we stopped to grab some. Did we go to a normal restaurant and order burgers? No, that’s not how we roll. We went to McDonald’s. I wouldn’t be writing this post if it were just a normal McDonald’s, though. Oh no, this one was special. Let’s take a look:
These were for sale and were huge. I was sooo tempted to get one (only $11),  but it's almost too big to get back.

I know you can't tell, but the food was gigantic. This was a normal-sized Big Mac, and the fries were what came with the meal, not super sized. Yeah. (Note that I only was allowed 2 bags of ketchup for all those fries- not enough).

The walls had murals on them. I wish I could have gotten the whole mural- all of the classic McDonald's characters were there.

Yeah, I'm not exactly sure what's going on with Ronald and the sphinx there...
- Hamburgler