Sunday, December 4, 2011

It's the Final Countdown

Today, I'm really exhausted after a lovely visit from Chicago House. Our cook went over-board with the amount of food he prepared and I'm stuffed! We had everything from chicken to gamoosa (aka water buffalo). It was tasty, but after all day in the sun packing up boxes, a big meal is sending me straight to nap time. So instead of a long post, how about some stats?

Showers left in Edfu: 3
Days left to play with the puppies on the roof (I should get some pictures!): 4
Days until I see my hubby: 6
Number of people left (Hratch left today): 6
Number of sherds left to draw: 15
Pepto tablets left (of the 48 I brought, not all consumed by me): 6
Ear plugs I've gone through: 8
Number of shirts not returning to Chicago: probably 7
The temp this morning on site: 52F
Temp in Chicago this morning: 54F

That's all I can think of for now. Come back tomorrow when my brain is functioning a little better and I'll hopefully have something more to say.

- Number Cruncher